Propane is a fuel that millions of homeowners trust and rely upon to provide essential functions in the home such as heating and cooling or used recreationally to light an interior fireplace. Regardless of the application, AABCO can assist homeowners make the most of this efficient, clean-burning fuel while at the same time ensure their residence is safe and standards compliant.
Did you know?
- Propane water heaters heat twice as much water in an hour than electric water heaters.
- Propane high-efficiency furnaces can provide energy costs savings of up to 1/3 over conventional units.
- 40% of households that use propane use it as their main heating source
- Propane pool heaters heat greater water volumes in less time than electricity.
Most common applications:
- Heating of saunas, pools, patios, greenhouses,
- Gas Grills
- RV Appliances
- Drying clothes
- Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Water Heaters